venerdì 9 agosto 2013

Preparing myself for the - Preparandomi per il - Pigiama Party into the Night

Colors and flowers :) Colori e fiori :)


Happy, while preparing myself for the event Pigiama Party into the Night, I realized that a Pigiama Party needs appropriate clothing. It will be magic, a lot of women in a fairy tale garden to knit and talk all night. When I read the words "natural fibers", I am always curious about it...and so I discovered this site, fascinated by the lines and the colors of the apparel and accessories in cashmere. Now I will ponder and think, getting ready for a Pigiama Party it's like getting ready for a special event.


Emozionata mentre mi preparavo per l’evento Pigiama Party into the Night, mi sono resa conto che un Pigiama Party necessita di un abbigliamento consono. Sarà magico, tanto donne riunite in un giardino fatato per lavorare a maglia e chiacchierare tutta la notte. Quando leggo le parole “filati naturali”, m’incuriosisco subito...e così ho scoperto questo sito, e sono rimasta affascinata dalle linee e dai colori dei vestiti e degli accessori in cashmereOra medito e rifletto, prepararsi per un Pigiama Party è un po’ come prepararsi per una serata speciale.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento